No pictures today but I felt compelled to write as I came across this blog the other day -http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/-this family had their first child in May 2009 and soon realized that he suffered from a rare skin disease in which he got blisters from any kind of touch- they were told he would not live a year. He is now two years old and still fighting but in extreme pain. I was only able to read two entries before I broke down in tears and had to stop as I was at work. This family's strength and faith is an example for us all and I can not even imagine what they are going through- I ask that you all say a prayer for Tripp Roth and his family that they can just find a way for him to no longer be in pain.
It seems the older I get the more and more I am confronted with tragic situations- stories of people suddenly loosing a parent, spouse, sibling and the worst- a child. Sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed with grief and anxiety but then I remember that it is not that there is more sad stories than happy ones it is just that we take the everyday miracles for granted. I am blessed with two healthy, beautiful, loving children and a husband that I love more and more each day. I have not one but two families who love me and my children more than anything- we are all healthy as well as our children. that is not to say we have not faced hurdles but all such challenges seem so trivial when I hear stories of the crosses others must bear. I pray that I can embrace each of these miracles everyday and not take them for granted and that we may continue to be blessed with health and safety because as long as we have each other all the rest is just details. I pray that each of you who read this blog are blessed as well and for the times that are more trying we find strength we did not know we had and our faith is stronger then we may realize! And finally I pray that God puts his angels around Tripp Roth and his family hopefully with a healing touch but if his plan is different that Tripp and his family may have peace- Amen
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment