Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ellie's First Day of School

This summer Ellis is going to "school" one day a week at our church. so far she is loving it. The first day I was WAY more nervous than she was and she just ran away from me to play with friends- I am not sure where this child came from because she does not have a shy bone in her body- I hope that confidence stays forever. Every day she goes they give us a report card of sorts- each day it says ellie was chatty, happy, active- it makes me so proud! this fall she starts preschool and I am not sure where the time is going but I love to watch her have all these new wonderful experiences!


The pic below kind of sums up our life right now- ellie is sweet and reads books and tripp is WILD- we just try and keep up with him. never a dull moment




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!