Where did the year go???? I can not believe tripp is 1! time is flying by and I just want it to slow down. Tripp is the most lovable little boy but he is certainly a second child who tries to get away with as much as possible. He has the biggest smile and blue eyes and the most easygoing personality- he is constantly laughing, usually at his big sister and is full of smiles. We are so unbelievably blessed with the family that we have. Ellie has loved her brother from day one and eventhough he is into most of her stuff she still is very patient with him and dotes on him. Not to say we have not had numerous talks about sharing but that is typical with a 2 year old. Tripp is into everything- not walking yet but that does not slow him down. He moves from one activity to the next and tries to get any wires that are visible- child proofing has taken on a whole new level at the Piedmont household. But eventhough he keeps us on our toes and I am pretty sure there will be many a trip to the ER- he is the best little boy imaginable. We love him more than anything and are just so happy that a year ago God loved us enough to bless us with this little boy- he is sure to provide much entertainment and love! Happy Birthday Tripp
And so as not to leave out our other angel I included pics of our social butterfly Ellie entertaining all the guests at Tripps party!
With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment