Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mim and Paw Paw Visit Oklahoma- Lots and Lots of Pictures

This past week mimi and paw paw came to visit us in Oklahoma and we had a great time. Right when they left Ellie said "mommy I love visiting my mimi and pawpaw" and I could not have said it better myself. We went to the 4th of July parade, the science museum, an art studio, indoor playground and the ice cream store- we had planned on spending alot of time at the pool but it is TOO HOT- we are in the 21st day of being over 100 degrees and are suffocating from the heat. we leave for michigan in 3 weeks and can not wait- the current high there is 70 which is about 30-40 degrees cooler than it has been here! Ellie and Tripp had the best time with mimi and paw paw and I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact they are spoiled with attention! but that is what grandparents are for- I just wish we lived closer as I hate to see how sad ellie is when they leave. but that is the life of a military family. So we try and cram as much fun into every trip and we certainly succeeded this time. below are pics of the whole trip- one particular is worth noting- the pic of tripp and I with the robot- the robot is the mascot for the Oklahoma Science Museum and guess what his name is - Otto! we had to get a picture- they even have buttons that say I love Otto- it is hiliarious- my son, husband and father in law have a unique name to say the least but they share it with a robot- go figure.

enjoy the pics- I really do not need to describe all we did as we definitely took enough pics to document it- thanks mimi!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!