So here is picture reflection on how much our little angel has changed in her two years of life- it is a constant reminder to me how I should cherish every moment with Tripp because before I know it he will be two too!
Here are ellie's two year old stats- weight- 22 lbs (10%-we made the charts - woo hoo); height- 32 inches (3%); and I can not remember the measurement but I know her head was 80% as well. I am sure her head is so big because of her large brain because she is one smart kid- I know I am a little prejudice but her teachers at school confirm that she is very intelligent for her age. She speaks so clearly and can actually have a conversation. She has such the little personality and loves to tease. She is the best big sister and just loves and kisses on Tripp. She is VERY dramatic and it makes me worry for those teenage years! She dances, sings, plays with dolls and loves to laugh. I could not have asked for a more perfect angel. She often forgets to put her on her listening ears but that is to be expected with a two year old. And just want I want to scream in frustration she does something so sweet like run up for no reason and hug you and say love you mommy- and your heart melts. If these first two years are any indication of things to come, I can not wait! We love you Ellie!
Happy Second birthday Ellie! You sure a one sweet and beautiful little lady. Come to a game this fall if you can swing it.
ReplyDelete