Friday, August 20, 2010

Ellie's 2nd Birthday

I can not believe she is two!!! Ellie had a great birthday weekend- we rented a bouncy house, her favorite, and it was the best money we have ever spent. we rented it for the whole weekend and Ellie bounced her little heart out which lead to great naps and night sleep- like I said, money well spent. We had a birthday party and had the perfect amount of friends over. It was so fun to watch ellie run around with all the little kids and luckily the heat had broke and we had great weather. All in all I would say the second birthday was a success.

Sorry for the lack of abundant photos- I am finding it impossible to get any photos of our precious 2 year old- she immediately runs the other direction when she sees a camera- but we got a few. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!