Monday, September 20, 2010

Piedmont Visit to Newport

We had a great beginning to our September- Gramma, Grandpop, Emmi and Bryan came to visit us all the way from Florida. Ellie was so excited to see them and we had the best time. Not to mention the heat has broken and we could not ask for more beautiful weather.

The visit was short but we packed alot into the short time we had- golf, outlets, cliff walk, lobster, fort adams- pretty much Newport at its best. I have to mention the lobster- it was so great to sit at a table full of adults wearing bibs not mention it was about the best corn I have ever eaten in my life- I would say it is one of the best meals we have had since we got here and I am glad we experienced it with our family.

Tripp is getting more and more alert and I loved showing him off- If you ask me we have the cutest kids ever and nothing makes me happier than to see them with their family. we were so touched that everyone came all the way to Newport from Florida and hopefully they had as great a time visitng as we had entertaining. As you can see from all the smiles below, I am pretty sure they did!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!