So as not to neglect our second child- Mike and I are making sure to get plenty of pics and video of tripp too! He is such a strong little boy- already holding his head up really well and unlike Ellie, he loves tummy time. The other day he rolled himself over several times- pretty advance. Not sure how much he meant to do it or whether it was caused by the fact that his large head moved in that direction and is body just followed- but we are proud nevertheless. I took Tripp for his two month and he is quite a bit bigger than Ellie. He weighs in at 11 lbs 2 ounces (57%), 22 in (30%) and 16 in head (80%)- I don't think Ellie was over 11 pounds until 6 months. He is a happy baby and is sleeping pretty well so we are all feeling better these days. As you can tell fromt he video- Ellie is a great big sis- always helping and teaching Tripp. I can not wait to watch them grow up together but I already feel like time is going too fast so things can definitely slow down a little so that my babies stay babies for awhile.
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment