Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer in Newport/ Glass Family Visit

This post is picture heavy as I know you would rather see pictures of my little angels rather than read my witty commentary! And I can't blame you as they are the cutest thing this side of heaven. We have had a very busy month. My mom arrived on July 13th and I was very excited to take advantage and get in some good naps- thanks mom. The rest of my family arrived during the last week in July. It was a very busy time for our family of four but so worth it. Watching Ellie with her cousins was one of the best things I have ever experienced- she thought of herself as one of the big kids and just ran and laughed- it was amazing- and my nieces and nephews were just precious with both of my babies. We had so much fun! I wish we all lived closer but I treasure our visits however short or long they are. Tripp was a trooper being carted everywhere and handed off to anyone who would hold him. So different with the second child. We had an early birthday party with the family and ellie loved everyone singing to her. We had her real birthday party yesterday (pictures to come) but it was a huge success.

As an update on our precocious two year old- she is more than we could ever ask for. She is talking more and more and repeats EVERYTHING we say. As an example, often when I am upstairs feeding Tripp mike will yell up- Amy, how are you doing? at which point Ellie yells "Mommy, how you doing?"- it is hilarious. she speaks full sentences and really is very clear in her speach. She has the funniest personality, loves to dance, it is so friendly and outgoing. At her party yesterday, she was running around with all her friends and laughing hysterically- she is just such a joy. She has her moments but what two year old doesn't? She is the best little girl we could ever have dreamed of and these have by far been the best two years of our life- only to get more wonderful now that we have Tripp too.

Enjoy the pics! Love Amy


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!