Ellie and I survived the snow storm- barely since I slipped and fell- HARD on the ice yesterday because I am an idiot that attempted to wear heals in the snow- shows how much this southern girl understands about ice. Luckily Ellie was in her car seat and well protected but I still was afraid she had suffered internal bleeding worrying myself sick but she seems to be fine-phew. I on the other hand can not bend my left knee as it is so swollen from the impact- ridiculous.
Mike gets home in 5 days- woo hoo. Ellie and I are super excited and so is Brimley as he has gotten even less attention with mike being gone but mommy can only do so much. Below are some fun shots of Ellie. I have decided she is going to be devious because she already manipulates me- she will start whining and as soon as I respond she gives me this huge grin like mommy you know I am so cute and you will do whatever I want- which is true but worrys me that my 6 month old already knows this fact. Plus, my sitter has informed me that Ellie kicks the other kids that come to play with her and just laughs about it. What a stinker. She is laughing more and more and I can not wait for daddy to get home and share in the fun!
Mommy you know I am so cute!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment