Well Ellie has been having many an exciting time. We have moved on to vegtables - so far we have only tried squash but she LOVED it- she ate it so fast! She was like mom why have you been holding out on me. So I am pretty sure our little petite baby will start to chunk up soon. She has also been rolling over like crazy and has decided that she prefers to sleep on her stomach- one problem is once she gets on her stomach she has trouble rolling back over so I have been awoken several times in the middle of the night when she discovers she is stuck on her belly. I rush is to turn her back over only to discover by the time I return to bed she is back on her belly and sound asleep- I am hoping this is just a phase. Ellie has also learned a new trick which she of course liked to do after mike left for deployment- drum roll please- ellie can now poop in the tub- fun times! She is so cute smiling in a tub full of poop that I can not even get aggravated but again I hope this was a one time event. Mike is gone for 16 nights (i count by nights because this is the time that is the hardest without him) I will try and be better about posting so he can see his little angel while he is on the road. Ellie, Brimely and I are so proud of him for all he does but selfishly we wish he could stay home- hopefully these deployments will be done soon when we switch to our shore tour- until then we will stay strong and just keep our fingers crossed there is no more pooping in the tub.
Mom- why have you not introduced these delicious treats to me before- rice cereal SUCKS!

I love my jumper- even if I am still no where close to touching the ground!




No comments:
Post a Comment