Monday, January 12, 2009

More Pics

Here are more pics- I have not mastered the blog system yet so I had to do multiple posts with pics- hope you enjoy the new background- I will keep working on perfecting my blog skills- consider it one of my new year resolutions.

Ellie loves her lamb blanket from her Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Ron and Cousins- Connor, Claire and Grace.




Ellie's look says it all- she is still a little in shock after being awoken to cold water being poored over her head- but she is still precious.



The entire Glass family!


The Piedmonts minus Bryan, Emily and Granpops- we missed yall.



Ellie, Grace and Claire- three cute girls.




I love Tummy Time (Now)!!! Look at those beautiful blue eyes.



Hope you enjoyed all the pics- I will try and post more now that I am mastering the blog. Keep checking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!