Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ellie and her new best friend

Ellie, Brimley and I are just counting the days til Otto/Mike gets home- only 10 days to go! Ellie has taken a great interest in Brimley lately and he is such a good sport. She is talking more than ever and making noises/ shrieks that I did not believe were possible from such a little girl. Each day I can see her personality more and more I and I believe she may have a little stubborness/ determined side- I can not imagine where she gets that- must be her father. Last weekend I downloaded WAY too many kids songs on itunes- it totally brought me back to my childhood as I remembered all the songs I used to love as a kid- if you were to randomly show up at our house you would find me making a complete a-- of myself dancing and singing songs- anything to get a smile from my baby girl- if that is not a reason to travel to norman oklahoma I do not know what is. I am not quite sure who enjoys the songs more- me or ellie.



Ellie has proven to be quite the eater now that I am introducing vegetables- so far she loves both her squash and her green beans. She will hit 13 pounds before we know it- ha ha - I am still so shocked by our tiny baby. Bathtime is still her favorite time of day (and mommy's too) she has begun to splash herself and still looks both shocked and happy everytime she gets water in her face. It is just so amazing to see the world through the eyes of our baby and I often wonder what is going on behind those big blue eyes. As you can see, while mike is gone I am often left to my own thoughts to entertain myself- sorry to subject you to amy's deep thoughts.



Below are pics of my two babies- Ellie and Brimley- they are the only reasons I stay sane while Otto is gone and I love them so much (even if brims has been a little more neglected since ellie arrived- luckily he is only a dog and still loves me the same).



Mommy I love this Doggy!!!




He just licked my face- ha ha.


Amazing- this dog is the coolest.





1 comment:

  1. She is just SO freakin' cute!!!! Only 10 more days--woo hoo! :) Keep posting new pics, I love to see what the Piedmont fam is up to! --Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!