Thursday, January 20, 2011

WAR EAGLE

AUBURN TIGERS 2010 NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!

What a great start to 2011! Mike and Billy and their college friends headed down to GLendale to cheer on our Auburn Tigers and I am pretty sure it was one of the most (if not the most) exciting nights of mike's life. I am so glad he got to be there and experience it. I am an Auburn fan but to my husband it is almost a religion. He has given up so much with missing games because he was deployed (ie he missed auburn's last undefeated season as he was deployed on the JFK in the middle of the persian gulf) and because we live further away from Auburn than we would like- plus we now often have to tape the games and watch them on delay because bath time, bedtime and playing with the kids takes precedence. Through all our life changes mike has been a trouper and it seems his football watching has taken a hit which is why I am so glad he got to experience this game the way it should be experienced. Who knows when AUburn will be back in a BCS title game so Mike had to cease the opportunity! War Eagle





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!