Monday, February 22, 2010

Sick Baby Girl

Ellie had her first stomach bug this weekend and I am hoping it is her LAST! Sorry for the bad pick of me below but this is basically how ellie and I spent all day yesterday as we were both not feeling very well. She was so sick for three days- not throwing up the whole time but her poor little body was so worn out that all she did was want to cuddle with me and as an active 18 month old that is not normal. I enjoyed all the cuddling I just wish it was for different reasons than her feeling so bad. But I pumped with fluids yesterday and dry foods and this morning she woke up ready to go- back to her old self which we have not seen since thursday when the bug struck.

On Saturday we naively thought she was better (like I said first stomach bug so we have learned that looks can be deceiving)- it was so beautiful out- in the 50s which we have not seen the 50s since October so we headed out for a walk around newport. The ever present pacifier in the pics is a good indication that Ellie does not feel well as we usually only have pacis in the car and in bed but I was willing to do anything to help her. We got some good Newport shots despite her feeling sub par- she is such a trooper and I think getting out saturday helped me somewhat keep my sanity on Sunday. I have no idea how I am going to do this with two but God only gives us what we can handle so I know it will all work out.

Ellie and I snuggling- we have both seen better days
Big girl likes to walk instead of be in the stroller- she is so cute


by the water with her best friend- pacifier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!