On the baby front, The "Deuce" as we are referring to number two is doing great. I had an ultrasound at 17 weeks and all is well. We are once again not finding out the sex so no big news there but the baby is healthy and that is all that matters. I am feeling FANTASTIC- especially compared to the first trimester. My energy is back for the most part but I am still working and chasing an active 18 month old so come 9 oclock I am wiped but that is when mike gets all his reading done for class so it works out well. Oh, and Mike has already finished his first trimester at the war college- he did great especially since he has not written a paper since he graduated from college in 1998! I am so proud of all is hard work.
on a final note, WHO DAT- I am so excited and shocked that my new orleans saints won the superbowl but I do not believe it could have happened to a better team/city. I have taught ellie how to say Who Dat and touchdown ( she loves to throw her hands in the air) and daddy can not wait til next football season to teach her war eagle and the auburn fight song. She seems to learn new things everyday and I think she is incredibly smart eventhough I know I am a little biased.
I am going to post more pics later of some of our Newport adventures but it is snowing here today (blizzard actually) so the whole family is home and I need to get in work time while I can. Hope everyone is staying warm. Love Amy
Mike, me, Jennifer and Ron before our anniversary dinner- thanks Mimi and Pawpaw for watching the kids
Our little tinkerbell.
Glass invitational 2009- (minus billy) Mike was victorious- that is two for two this year since he also won the birch point open. Watch out Tiger, while you handling your personal issues Mike may just sneak up on you- ha ha.
At the park
She loves the slide- look at that pure joy in her face
Ellie loved her cousins Claire and Grace- they were both so attentive to her- she was a little spoiled when we got home
HIbachi- the one restaurant that completely holds ellie's attention the whole time- and she ate more food than I have ever witnessed her eat.
First taste of a lemon
The szurgots
Doing a little grocery shopping

the three girls with matching pjs on christmas morning

She loves the slide- look at that pure joy in her face
Ellie loved her cousins Claire and Grace- they were both so attentive to her- she was a little spoiled when we got home
HIbachi- the one restaurant that completely holds ellie's attention the whole time- and she ate more food than I have ever witnessed her eat. 
No comments:
Post a Comment