Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary Otto/Mike!

Today is Mike and I's 3 year wedding anniversary. We have accomplished alot in our 3 years of marriage especially with the new addition of our precious baby Ellie. I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband who still makes me laugh everyday even when I am emotional and stressed out which we all know is a daily occurrence. Otto/Mike, it may have taken you 12 years to get up the nerve to ask me out, but I am so glad you finally got the courage (or drank enough to not be scared anymore) because my life has been so much better with you in it. You may not be able to decide on a name and may be a little too obsessed with fantasy football but despite these faults you are by far the best husband/ dad I could have ever dreamed of!

Sorry Bloggers for all the lovey dovey stuff- I promise my next post will be filled with hilarity to make up for this one!

And Happy New Years!

1 comment:

  1. new post please! and new colors. the green on red makes my brain hurt. i know, pulling a jack on you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!