I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying their holiday!! Ellie had a great first Christmas- she was so excited about Santa that she woke up three times on Christmas Eve (actually her paci fell out but I am convinced she understood the excitement of the holiday). The most exciting thing for me was that she made it through the entire Christmas Eve mass without us having to leave early- everytime she would start to cry/whimper would be when the organist was playing so no one heard her- amazing-maybe she hated the music. It was a very proud moment for us and I am hoping she does as well at her baptism on January 3rd.
For Christmas, Mike got me a Wii Fit. I think he is trying to tell me that it is time to lose the baby weight- I kid I kid. We have worked out on it everyday since and I think the laughing alone is getting us in shape. The things you do to lose weight. If I could figure out how to post video, I would but I am pretty sure my husband would divorce me if I posted images of him tyring to hula hoop on the Wii to the blogging world- so for the sake of my marriage I will refrain. But if you have been thinking about visiting us in OKC- watch mike on the wii fit is reason alone.
Ellie got an exesaucert and a jumper- she is still about 5 inches too short for both as you will see from the pics I post but she enjoys standing in them nonetheless.
All in all it was a great holiday and we look forward to many many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment