We just got back from the best vacation to MIchigan we have ever had! It was Subby (the RV) inaugural trip and it could not have gone better. Whenever you are driving 20 hours with two kids under 4 you never know how the vacation will go- will they sleep, what if one gets sick, will they be monsters because they so off schedule- but I am happy to say despite a few bumps in the beginning none of these concerns were a problem and we enjoyed every minute. It was beautiful weather- we woke up everyday and walked right on to our beach to start playing. We had tons of time to visit with family that we do not see enough (thanks Navy) and Ellie and Tripp were spoiled with attention. We celebrated Ellie's 4th birthday surrounded by family and it was perfect. And after just getting back from the 20 hour trip home I can honestly say I can not wait to go back next year- that is how perfect it was.
Once again I am so overwhelmed by how blessed we are and make sure to thank God everyday!


No comments:
Post a Comment