mike and I also celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary- it is amazing to think how much we have been blessed in our short 6 years of marriage and I look forward to many many many more- my parents were nice enough to watch all the kids so we could go to dinner- I unfortunately had an allergic reaction to the appetizer- but it was almost humorous at that point how much went wrong with our "vacation" I guess that is what making memories is all about- the times you survive and can look back and laugh at later- lets say we created ALOT of laughable moments that trip.
When we got back we realized tripp was starting to look like an alabama fan - ie redneck so we had to break down and get a haircut. He really looks like a big boy now and as his mommy it made me a little sad but I think mike had a harder time with it than me- as you can see tripp was less than thrilled at someone coming at him with scissors but we all survived and it looks great. Ellie got her first hair cut as well (first hair cut in 3.5 years- she is blessed with beautiful hair) she was a complete 180 from her brother and loved every minute of being in the hair salon- such a lady- she even got her hair straightened so the stylist could make sure it was even and she LOVED it- she looked like such a teenager- time is going FAST.
everything here in ok is wonderful- we are so blessed with wonderful family and friends and are looking forward to a great 2012. happy new year
No comments:
Post a Comment