Monday, September 5, 2011

Ellie's First Day of Preschool

We have had alot of firsts in the last couple weeks- first dance class, first day of school, first year molars for Tripp (this last one has not really been a first that I am enjoying!). Ellie had her first day of preschool last thursday and it could not have gone better. She ran from me into the classroom- not even a goodbye. Some moms may be upset by this but it made me so proud to have such a confident little girl who knows that mommy always comes back so there is nothing to be scared of. Also, tripp clung to me screaming and crying when I left for work so I know one kid loves me- ha ha. She had a great day, learned all about the color red, sat on the potty and even had a playdate with a friend- she slept til 5 in the afternoon for her nap so I know she had fun. looking forward to a great first year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!