Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Trip to Zoo and Park- Loving Newport


Spring is arriving in Newport and I am starting to understand why people endure the winter months because it is gorgeous! We had the best weekend and the most beautiful weather which I find ironic since Oklahoma got snow- who knew I needed to move to the northeast to escape a blizzard in March. We went to the park both days and to the zoo- Ellie loves animals and this time got alot more out of the zoo but you could see in her big eyes that she did not quite understand what was going on. She is used to looking at animals in board books and seeing the real thing was not quite making sense to her but she loved it nonetheless. She was cracking us up as she would run and get so excited. As you can see from the pics below, she is full of personality- sometimes that personality can be a little trying but mostly it is just fun.

I am in the full swing of pregnancy now and the weather definitely helps keep an upbeat attitude. I am so thankful for mike as I seem to oscillate between weeping, anger and sheer elation. Hormones stink especially when you are trying to reman patient for a precious 19 month old. But Baby #2 is starting to make its presence known and we are so excited.

As spring arrives I hope to get more and more pics of ellie and our beautiful surroundings- I will keep you posted.

Loves the slide!
And crawling thru tunnels- I am amazed how much my little girl can do- no fear!
Ellie does not look too thrilled here but this is towards the end of the day so I think she is getting a little sleepy

Watching the camels!Flamingos- Ellie loved these as they were so close- she was so excited.

Waving to the goat- they had a little farm area and the cow mooed- Ellie was a little freaked out but recovered quickly.
Look at that expression- she is a stinker
Sheer amazement at the size of the Elephants
Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!