Monday, April 13, 2009

Ellie's First Easter

Happy Easter!! We had a great day. Mimi and Paw Paw Pete came in town and ellie was spoiled with attention and toys. we were pretty camera happy and she cooperated quite nicely smiling the whole day. She was also a perfect angel at mass but I did not expect anything less. She is such a joy and I love watching her with my parents - it was such a great day!!! I could talk forever but instead I will just let the pictures speak for themselves- hope you all had a wonderful easter. She is so beautiful!!


I love this smile- she is such a stinker!






Mimi and Paw Paw Pete with the little angel




She loves her paw paw












She fit perfect in her easter basket- the things she does for her mommy - she is just so adorable.







Ellie and her daddy- she has him wrapped around her finger.


















look at all her gifts- the Easter Bunny was very good to Ellie but she deserved it all.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!