Friday, March 27, 2009

Ellie Update

SOrry the pictures and message got out of order and I did not have the patience to try and fix it. So see below for all the Ellie news.
Notice her shirt says she loves mommy- she may be saying dada but we know who her true favorite is- ha ha. HELP- this is what mommy does when she is sad daddy is away and needs a good laugh- somebody get me a brush!!!

So cute sitting up!!!


Happy Easter- again- another form of my mommy's torture. The things I put up with from that woman!



Action Shot- she how much she love her jumper now- I wish they made these in adult sizes!

Hi All- Not much to report here. I have been very very busy at work and otto/mike is still deployed so not much time to post. But I just keep repeating that this is the last one- woo hoo. Ellie is getting bigger and bigger and doing cute new things everyday. She is sitting up well now although she still prefers to lay on her back and play most of the time. She loves her exersaucer and watching baby einstien. She is saying dada- it is mostly just babbling but I am convinced she knows what it means because she started saying it a day or two after otto/mike left and I think she is asking for him- ha. It is so cute to hear her sweet little voice and after a long day at work the first time she says dada makes all the stress go away. She is laughing all the time and loves to be suprised. And her new trick is to makes raspberries with her tongue- basically she is just spitting but it is so cute- I am sure I am not supposed to encourage her to spit but I can not help it as she is so adorable and i just love all the new things she does.










She is already very active and I bet she will be crawling in no time. Right now she turns in circles and scoots backwards. At night she moves all over her crib and I often have to go in and rescue her as she has gotten stuck in a corner or her hands stuck in the rails. I have already made a list of things we must do to child proof once Otto/mike gets home- the easy days of her not being mobile are quickly coming to an end.










Well that is about all the news I have- I warned you it was not very exciting- I will post pics as we all know that is the best part of every post. Love Amy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So has her hair lightened to your color now? That's so neat how they grow and change so fast. HOpe you're doing well. Love, Linds

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!