Sunday, April 1, 2012

So much fun!


We have been having lots of fun here- spring is in the air and the Piedmonts love it.  I just wish it did not get so hot and it could be like this all summer.  We have had soccer which Ellie continues to thrive at scoring a goal at her second game too!  We also are celebrating Easter for several weeks it seems heading to a couple Easter egg hunts, dying eggs and of course eating candy!  I am just once again so thankful for all we have and hope you enjoy the pics! 

 Ellie and the Easter Bunny- she really like him- funny story when she saw all the eggs she said- "Mommy the Easter Bunny laid all these eggs- they came out of his tushy!"

 Waiting for her eggs to be dyed

 Watching his sister and eating cheese puffs- could not be happier

 Pink egg because of course pink is her favorite color
 Ready for her first game
 She looks so big- I can already picture being at her high school sports awards and showing this picture of when her soccer playing first started!
Feeding the ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!