Sunday, December 4, 2011

Long overdue update

Here are pics from all the way back to halloween- pics are in reverse order but they are from thanksgiving with mimi and paw paw, halloween program and halloween itself- sorry for the delay but otto has been gone alot (I love shore tour- ha) and we had company and holidays- yada yada yada and I have completely neglected the blog. But that is also a sign that we are having a lot of fun because I just don't have time to stop to update- more pics coming but Blogger was not cooperating and I lost patience- enjoy
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!