Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tripp Walking!

Yesterday was a big day at the Piedmont house- Tripp took his first steps, ellie went pee pee on the potty on her own and Auburn beat South Carolina all in the last two minutes of the game- and did I mention this all happened during a 2 hours period- WOAH. Here is a video of tripp walking - I spared you and did not take a video of ellie peeing- ha ha! But if you knew how hard potty training had been for us you would not be surprised if I had. And today she actually stopped me grocery shopping to go in the store-first time that has happened- BIG DEAL- enough about pottying. enjoy the video- editing and music by Otto/Mike- I think he may have a future in the video industry after the navy- what do you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!