Summer has started out wonderfully with lots of trips to the pool and fun times with friends. We are getting ready for tripp's first birthday whcih makes me so sad as I can not believe he is already 1! time is going so fast and I am trying to soak up every minute. With summer in the military world it means lots of moves and unfortunately we are losing some of our best friends- the allens. below are pics of ellie and I at amanda's dance recital. It makes me so sad to think we will miss these moments but I am so happy for them as I know they are so excited about the move- and I also know that some day we will be together again. For instance, our best friends from Jacksonville, the Mondys who mike and I actually lived with for a couple of months before we moved to OKC are now moving to Oklahoma in July- so crazy! In the five years we have been apart between the two of us we have three more kids! it will be so fun to see out kids play together and be able to visit as if no time has passed. that is both the downfall and beauty of the military.
Ok, I have to get to work but I will post pics from Ellie's gymnastic olympics later- enjoy

No comments:
Post a Comment