Every night after dinner we have play time on mommy and daddy's bed before bathtime- we put on music and bounce- it is by far the highlight of my day. Tripp squeals with laughter and Ellie is just so sweet to him. My definition of a "party" has definitely changed from my college days but I think it has only gotten better.
As you can see Tripp has also taken a major liking to Brimley- I am afraid Brimley is going to receive alot of taunting from this little guy in the near future but at the same time I know Tripp will love his dog.
enjoy the pics- I think they are pretty adorable.




Welcome Family and Friends!
With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment