Well we have not left the house since Monday and we are starting to get a little cabin fever. That is the problem with Oklahoma although we get at least one big snow/ice storm each year (and usually more) they are never prepared so the entire city shuts down for a week or longer and we are literally trapped in our house. Mike has had to take my car to work because his could not get out of the neighborhood due to the ice and my office was closed. anyways, I have had to get creative with activities to keep ellie and I from going crazy- ellie is in a big dora phase right now so yesterday we drew maps and had our own dora adventures. she was fully prepared with her backpack and her plastic backpack just like doras- it provided a least an hour of entertainment which was good in my book. the one good thing about being trapped is my kids are hilarious so they do provide me with much entertainment while i am home. plus i try (and sometimes fail but at least I am trying) as I was saying I try to appreciate all the time I have with them as I often miss these moments at work. We are supposed to get more snow next week and I am just hoping that I can get out of the house because as much as I love my kids I need to work to keep them fed- ha ha.


Welcome Family and Friends!
With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment