Tripp was 7 lbs 5 ounces and 19 inches long- almost a whole pound and half bigger than Ellie and he was only 37 weeks. Since he was early, my mom was not here to help so my Aunt Maureen or Mama Mo came down to take care of Ellie- thank goodness. Ellie had a great time with her Mama Mo and really has adjusted better than I ever imagined. She has been a fabulous big sister and has been nothing but loving towards Tripp. Tripp has also proven so far to be a very good baby- first he came early as he knew his mommy was very very tired of being pregnant and he has proven to be pretty easy going and a good sleeper and eater- mike and I are keeping our fingers crossed the good behavior by both our angels continues.
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago

Amy, he is beautiful!! He looks so sweet and perfect! Congratulations!! Sounds like things are going well. Hope he continues to be a good sleeper for you. I'm so excited for your family and glad to hear that Ellie is adjusting well. Oh and we share the same b'day-mine is the 19th too-so glad you're here Tripp!!
ReplyDeleteAmy - he's gorgeous! I'm so excited for y'all! What a blessing indeed. Glad to hear adjustment is going well - I hope and pray it continues too. Nothing like a baby that is a good sleeper and eater early on:) Take care!
ReplyDeleteAmy, I have been meaning to email you! I just found out Tripp was here...not on Facebook so I never know this stuff it seems. Congrats!!! What a blessing - I am so happy for you all and glad to hear the transition to 2 kids can be easier than we thought! I am praying I will go into labor as early as you...a double blessing for sure. Tripp is precious and Ellie is a mini you if I have ever seen one. Best of luck and Tram sends a hug and kiss to Ellie!
ReplyDelete