Ellie had her first trip to the pool this weekend and she LOVED IT!! I was not suprised as bathtime is still her favorite but she was so adorable. It was freezing in the pool which made her a little apprehensive at first but once she warmed up she just laid back in her raft and chilled- wathcing all the other kids swim. It was hilarious how relazed she looked at one point we thought she was going to fall asleep. All she need was a cold margarita and the look would have been complete- i kid. It was almost as if she was saying "this is the life." The pool was in our friend's neighborhood which is where we have an offer in on a house - so as soon as we sell our house in Norman we can move up to Edmond where we belong and Ellie can go to the pool everyday- so I need you all to say your prayers to St. Joseph to help us sell our house!!!
We also went and visited Otto/mike at work which is when i got the adorable pic below. The other random pics are from Memorial Day- she looked so adorable in her watermelon outfit that I just wanted to eat her eventhough I don't like watermelon (I know that is very unamerican but I can't stand the texture)
Hope everyone had as great a weekend us we did. We bought ellie a inflatable pool and all three of us (mike, me and ellie) sat in the pool yesterday afternoon in our backyard- yes we a rednecks and we embrace our heritage. Again, Ellie loved it so I do not care how ridiculous we look- she is worth it.
Just chilling in my floaty!
Welcome Family and Friends!
With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!
Precious! Where did you get the float she is using in the pool? I need one with a canopy like that! Love her outfits..she is the cutest!!
ReplyDelete