Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ellie's and Friends

Ellie was invited to her first birthday party- her friend Amanda turned 2. She had so much fun looking at all the other kids. The little boy in all the pictures is Ellie's friend Graham who goes tot he same daycare as ellie. He is such a little helper when it comes to Ellie. When mike pics her up Graham tries to bring over the car seat to help load ellie in, he brings her toys when she cries and is about the sweetest little boy (not to mention adorable). He is on a short list of possible future husbands for Ellie as mike and I have decided that prearranged marriage is the way we will cut down on the stress of the dating years. Amanda is also adorable and loves playing with Ellie too. It is so fun to watch them all interact. We had a really great time especially when we tried to get them all in a picture together- I think Amanda's dad caught me on tape trying to get the kids to smile and it is definitely a blackmail tape as I am sure to be making an idiot of myself.
As for Ellie updates, she is still not crawling but very very close and I am not pushing her to start because I know that is just the beginning. She has graduated to the big tub as you can see below and still loves bath time. She is completel opposed to having anything in her hair much to my dismay as we all know I hate having a single hair out of place. She will sit there with a huge devilish grin on her face as she rips the bow and hair rubberband out of her hair- almost as if she is saying "you know you can't get mad at me I am too cute." As a family, we are loving having daddy home all the time and he and Ellie have plenty of daddy daughter time letting mommy have a break- it is such a blessing. We also bought our first family car- a honda pilot- and it is wonderful. We are now ready for our summer road trips. That is it for now- sorry it took me so long to post but blogger was not cooperating with me uploading pics.
Graham and his ladies! So cute. Ellie and Amanda are discussing their outfits and how crazy their parents look trying to get them to smile.

I can't decide if Amanda is holding Ellie's hand or telling her back off Graham is my man!!


Future couple????



Happy baby- messy hair!




SOrry for the multiple pics of the same shot it is hard to decide which is the cutest.




Big girl bath- look how tiny she still looks in the big tub.






I love bath time.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!