Monday, February 16, 2009

Ellie is 6 months- and I have so much to post

Hey All
Sorry for the delay in posting ( I seem to be sayig this alot). Otto/Mike got home and my best friend lindsay came to visit so we have been having tons of fun to oklahoma which led to me neglecting the blog.

Ellie had her 6 month check up- I am still in disbelief that she is already 6 months. Everyone kept saying that time would fly but those first sleepless months I did not really believe them. But it seems as soon as she started smiling, laughing and sleeping time has really flown. I enjoy every minute with her and it seems each day she is cuter than the one before. Anyways, our future heavyweight of a daugther is 11 pounds 12 ounces and 24 1/4 inches. Some babies are this big at their 2 week checkup. People constantly tell me how alert she is but I think it is because they think she is only 3 months- just today someone asked if she was 3 months and although she maybe in 0-3 month clothes she is indeed 6 months. The dr assured me she is as healthy as can be- just tiny- and I am firm believer that good things come in small pacakages because I could not imagine ellie being anymore perfect. She is rolling everywhere and starting to show signs of crawling which means I should start childproofing but I am not excited about this at all- ugh. As you can see from the pics below ellie can stand with support (mike's trick) and she looks so funny since she is so tiny - enjoy.

I mentioned that my best friend lindsay came to visit. It was the best visit- linds is due in May with a little girl baby of her own which is perfect because I am pretty sure linds came out of the womb wearing pink and fur! she is going to be a wonderful mom and I am so happy that Ellie will get to have her little girl to become friends with. We can not wait to meet Caroline Claire Draney.

Below are a ton of picks. I posted extra to make up for my lack of posts.

She loves to be tickled. and look at that wild hair- daddy must have been in charge of brushing!

Standing so tall- ha ha- look at the look of fear on her face- again daddy in charge.




adorable- both of them- she loves her daddy.



linds, ellie and amy.




Ellie loves her aunt lindsay!!! and can not wait to be best friends with baby draney





she loves tummy time.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Family and Friends!

With addition of our precious angel, I figured it was time to start a blog so that everyone could be blessed with updates on her many developments and pictures of our adorable baby. All this plus my witty insights - who could ask for anything more from a blog. Enjoy!